There are many scholarships available for students through studentscholarships.org. Scholarships listed below have fast approaching deadlines. To apply for any of these scholarships, visit: http://www.studentscholarships.org/
Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships – $5,000 – 20 Awards (Deadline: December 5, 2015)
To be eligible for the Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships:
- Applications for Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships are accepted from October 5 through December 5, 2015.
- Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships are open to student’s enrolled in an accredited educational institution in the United States. Applicants must meet the age requirement by October 5, 2015.
Applications can be found by going to: http://studentscholarships.org/scholarship/8850/stephen_j_brady_stop_hunger_scholarships_scholarship.php
2015 Scholarship Points Awards – $10,000 – 10 Awards (Deadline: December 8, 2015)
To be eligible for the 2015 Scholarship Points Awards a student must:
- Be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
- Be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
Edvisors has given away more than $650,000 to students through this scholarship program. Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/10959/2015_scholarship_points_awards_scholarship.php
Flosum Scholarship – $750 – 1 Award (Deadline: December 15, 2015)
To be eligible for the Flosum Scholarship:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of computer engineering, computer science or in another technical discipline such as electrical engineering, physics or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/11964/flosum_scholarship_scholarship.php
Solution Reach Scholarship – $2,000 – 2 Awards (Deadline: December 18, 2015)
To be eligible for the Solution Reach Scholarship:
- High school graduates with a GPA of 3.2 or higher and already accepted at an accredited college/university may apply.
- There are no requirements for major or graduation date.
- Any undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited US college or university with a minimum of 9 credits and a GPA of 3.0 may apply.
Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/11179/solution_reach_scholarship_scholarship.php
CrossLites Scholarship – $4,000 – 33 Awards (Deadline: December 31, 2015)
To be eligible for the CrossLites Scholarship:
- The CrossLites Scholarship is open to High School, College, and Graduate School students. As an applicant you will write a reflective essay (400-600 words).
- Applicants will be competing against students of their level. You may enter only one essay per application a year.
Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/12561/crosslites_scholarship_scholarship.php
10 Words or Less Scholarship – $500 – 1 Award (Deadline: January 29, 2016)
To be eligible for the 10 Words or Less Scholarship a student must:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 25 on January 29, 2016
- The 10 Words or Less Scholarship is available to High School and College Students.
Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/10258/10_words_or_less_scholarship_scholarship.php
You Deserve it Scholarship – $1,000 – 1 Award (Deadline: February 15, 2016)
To be eligible for the You Deserve it Scholarship:
- You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
- You must be 16 years of age or older
- You must either be enrolled now, or will be enrolled iin a qualified high school, college or university within the United States.
Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarships.org/available.php