Welcome, to all who have shared the Kennedy Experience…
Come say “hello” and touch base. Tell your fellow alumni about your life since you graduated. Career, family, travels, and anything else you want to share – we want to know how Kennedy has impacted your life. So send us news and pictures (please email them to Janet Taylor, our advancement director) – we would love to share your story! YOU are the best sales pitch we can offer to our new generation of Kennedy kids!
And if you’d like to offer financial support to your alma mater’s continuing efforts to provide the finest education available to the largest possible number of students, learn more about our fundraising efforts here!
What Can We Do for You?
- Let’s Stay Connected – we strive to keep the KC family up-to-date on what’s happening at Kennedy Catholic. Fill out the contact form below to be added to our mail/email list and be sure to like us on Facebook!
- Finding Classmates or Planning a Reunion – we’re often asked by alumni to provide contact information for classmates. We are happy to contact that alum you are looking to reach and let them know about your interest. We can also help you plan your reunion at the school and assist you with excel lists. Please contact Janet Taylor to get started.
- Campus Tours – visiting from out of town? Or do you live locally but don’t make it to the school often? We’re happy to help arrange a campus tour with one of our trained student ambassadors. And if they’re not available, more times than not a member of our staff would be happy to walk you around the campus.
- High School Transcripts – To obtain a copy of your KCHS transcripts, click here to download the request form. (Please allow ample time for processing.)
- Anything Else – we may not be able to help with everything, but we’ll sure try. Give us a call at 724-346-5531, fill out the contact form below, or email Janet Taylor and we will be happy to do our best to help.
Alumni Information Form
It is important to the Kennedy Catholic Family of Schools that we stay in touch with and continue to strengthen the connection with our alumni. In order to do so, we must maintain updated alumni information. If you are a graduate of KCHS, please submit the form below to help us stay connected!